Become a Member of NCDD!
NCDD's members include nearly 700 practitioners, organizations, researchers, public administrators, activists and students dedicated to solving today's toughest problems through honest dialogue, quality deliberation and collaborative action. If this sounds like you or your organization, please join us today!
The National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation represents a “big tent” under which many approaches and streams of practice in dialogue and deliberation have found much-needed support, ideas, and camaraderie.
By joining NCDD, you are becoming part of an amazing network you can tap into to share resources, get input on ideas, publicize events, obtain advice from seasoned colleagues, and more. Most importantly, through NCDD our members have a unique opportunity to work with other innovators to strengthen and unite the dialogue & deliberation (D&D) community.
NCDD Membership Levels
Your dues go directly to support NCDD’s work providing services to our network. You’ll also get access to perks only available to members (see below). NCDD’s membership levels and dues amounts are:
Benefits of NCDD Membership
- Listing in the member map and directory.
- Access to NCDD events, programs and conference calls that introduce you to the latest innovations in our field and help you get to know more movers-and-shakers in this work.
- Discounts our partners are offering on their trainings and courses (listed here). These are some of the best educational programs out there in facilitation, public engagement and conflict resolution. Organizational members can send up to three people to these programs at the discounted rate.
- Discounts on registration to NCDD’s events.
- Mention of your membership when we feature you on the NCDD site (on the blog, in the directory, on the map, etc.), so your peers can see you’re supporting NCDD.
- Opportunities to be featured on NCDD’s online events.
- Access to members-only calls and opportunities.
- Be the first to hear about news and opportunities from NCDD and our network.
In addition to the direct benefits listed above, you also benefit from:
Individuals and organizations also have the opportunity to upgrade their membership to a Partner level! Partners provide much needed resources for NCDD, and NCDD gives our partners greater visibility in the NCDD network. Benefits include:
Learn more about Partnering and sign up here.
Can organizations or individuals from outside the U.S. join the coalition?
Yes! We’re proud of the fact that NCDD members hail from other countries across the globe.
What is expected of NCDD members?
By joining NCDD, you or your organization are pledging your commitment to fostering the effective use of dialogue and deliberation, and to helping strengthen and unite the growing dialogue and deliberation community.
All members are asked to consider what else you can contribute to NCDD. Can you keep us informed about your work and your learnings by submitting periodic posts for the blog and resource center? Can you get involved in conference planning, or in another working group? Can you help keep our resources updated, or start useful discussions on the NCDD discussion lists?
Membership in NCDD implies collaboration. You are joining a coalition of people and organizations that, collectively, are better able to make a difference in this field of practice, and in the world.
Can I contribute more or make a one-time donation?
Why, of course! NCDD is a 501c3 non-profit and we depend on contributions from our members and supporters to ensure that we continue to exist and keep offering incredible resources and connections. If you would like to make a contribution to NCDD, you can do so on our donations page.
Need to check on your membership status?
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
If you have questions about your membership status, payment or the membership forms, please contact NCDD Office Manager Joy Garman at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have other questions or would like to learn more about sponsorship, please contact NCDD Executive Director Courtney Breese at email@example.com.